Wireless Panel Kit with push-button Status Light Indication
Add-ons from A-tech
A-tech does more than just distribute products from industry leading manufacturers. We can help you customize and complete your project with A-tech add-ons.
Do you have a vision or project that you need help bringing to life? A-tech’s on staff Electrical Engineer can help you with the expertise and legwork.
Our customers continually need wireless status light indication capabilities inside and outside their plants. Today’s featured add-on is a custom panel kit with push-button status indication lights. These wireless panel kit enclosures feature products from several of our manufactures. The enclosure with the push-buttons contain a Banner wireless gateway, which is in communication with another enclosure containing a Banner wireless node and a traffic indicator light. Both panels kits are completed with a PULS Power Supply and an AEG circuit breaker.
Using a wireless radio provides our customer the freedom to mount these enclosures across their facility for status light communication, without the cost and annoyance of running wires all over the building.
The push-button lights used in this application are Banner 22 mm Programmable Multicolor RGB Flush Mount Indicator with Independent Momentary or Latching Touch Button Output.
• Programmable using Banner Pro Editor software and Pro Converter Cable; Pro Editor compatibility applies to all
• S22 Pro Touch Button models
• Resistance to false triggering by water spray, detergents, oils, and other foreign materials
• Rugged, cost-effective, and easy-to-install multicolor indicator with touch button
• Waterproof DIN IP69K construction for washdown environments
• Up to 7 independent colors in one unit
• 22 mm threaded polycarbonate base
• Ergonomically designed to eliminate hand, wrist, and arm stresses associated with repeated switch operation
• Can be actuated with bare hands or gloves
• 10 V dc to 30 V dc operation
• Terminal connection models available for panel wiring applications
• Bimodal inputs and outputs (PNP/NPN), depending on source wiring
Here at A-tech we offer complimentary services to our customers such as consulting and on-site engineering assistance. We are always happy to answer any questions. If you are interested, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
For more information contact A-tech @ 800.225.6102